QUESTIONS THE TRUSTEE IS REQUIRED TO ASK YOU AT YOUR 341 MEETING OF CREDITORS
1. State your name and current address for the record.
2. Please provide your picture ID and Social Security number card for review.
3. Did you receive a copy of this bankruptcy notice information sheet?
4. Did you sign the petition, schedules, statements, and related documents and is the signature your own?
5. Is that your signature on page 6 of the bankruptcy petition?
6. Did you read the petition, schedules, statements, and related documents before you signed them?
7. Are you personally familiar with the information contained in the petition, schedules, statements and related documents?
8. To the best of your knowledge, is the information contained in the petition, schedules, statements, and related documents true and correct? Are there any errors or omissions to bring to my attention at this time?
9. Did you list all of your real estate on Schedule A?
10. Did you list all personal property on Schedule B?
11. Is Schedule C a complete list of the property that you are claiming as exempt?
12. Is Schedule F a complete list of your creditors?
13. Is Schedule I an accurate list of your income at the time you filed for bankruptcy?
14. Is Schedule J an accurate list of your current monthly expenses?
15. Have you previously filed bankruptcy? (provide trustee with case number and the discharge information to determine discharge eligibility in this case).
16. What is the address of your current employer?
17. Is the copy of the tax return your attorney provided to my office before this meeting a true copy of the most recent tax return you filed?
18. Do you have a domestic support obligation? To whom? Please provide the claimant’s address and telephone number, but do not state it on the record.
19. Are you current on your post-petition domestic support obligations?
20. Have you filed all required tax returns for the past four years?
21. Did anyone pass away that gave you money or property in the past year?
22. Have you paid any debts to family or friends in the past year?
23. Have you sold or otherwise disposed of any property in the last four years?
24. Have you sold or given anything away in the last four years?
25. Is their any money or property owed to you?
26. Were you been involved in any auto accident cases or slip-n-fall cases in the last four years?
27. What is the status of each case and who is representing you?
28. Do you have the right to sue anyone?
29. Why did you file for bankruptcy?